Outsourcing accounting and finance functions can be a strategic decision for companies looking to streamline their financial processes, reduce costs, and focus on their core business activities.
Outsourcing accounting and finance functions can be a cost-effective way for companies to manage their financial processes. This is because outsourcing allows companies to leverage the expertise of third-party service providers, who can perform these functions at a lower cost than hiring and training in-house staff.
Access to specialized expertise
Accounting and finance functions require specialized knowledge and expertise, and outsourcing these functions can provide companies with access to a team of experienced professionals who have the knowledge and expertise to handle complex financial processes.
Outsourcing accounting and finance functions can help companies streamline their financial processes, which can result in increased efficiency and productivity. This is because outsourcing providers often use advanced technology and tools to automate and streamline financial processes.
Focus on core business
Outsourcing accounting and finance functions can allow companies to focus on their core business activities, rather than spending time and resources on financial processes that are not directly related to their core business.
Outsourcing accounting and finance functions can provide companies with the ability to scale their financial processes up or down as needed, without having to invest in additional resources or infrastructure.
We provide efficient and cost effective solutions for end-to-end outsourced business process management, accounting, advisory and tax services for international firms.
Help businesses save time and money, as well as gain access to expertise and experience that may not be available internally.
Complex accounting matters and strategies to help businesses meet their financial goals and ensure profitability while being compliant.
Software programs that streamline and automate the process of entering data, creating financial reports, and tracking financial trends.
We focus on financing, capital budgeting, financial management, corporate governance, and risk management
The primary goal of corporate finance practice is to maximize shareholder value. We deal with the sources of funding and the capital structure of corporations, guide actions that managers take to increase the value of the firm to the shareholders, and the tools and analysis used to allocate financial resources.Our goal is to maximize shareholder value through long–term and short–term financial planning and the implementation of various strategies.
We focus on bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, budgeting, payroll processing, tax preparation, auditing, and more.
The outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services includes accurate records, perfect accounting books, detailed reports and analysis, and compliance maintenance. When you have all this data available immediately at any time, you can take informed decisions without any doubts.
We focus on financial planning, treasury, compliance, guidance and management of cashflows.
CFOs are in charge of the finance and accounting departments, ensuring that all of the necessary accounting processes and policies are in place and followed. CFOs collaborate with an FP&A team to examine the company’s current and historical financials before making strategic investments or reallocating cash. CFOs examine the company’s financial situation before determining the best course of action regarding debt and equity. CFOs keep an eye on wages, accounts payable, and receivable to ensure they’re correct, up to date, and paid on time and also ensure accurate, timely, and compliant financial reporting.
Get Zeolyt Perspective
Managing Financial Health in Challenging Times
We help you design solutions and overcome financial challenges
With COVID-19, businesses of all sizes are forced to assess at their financial health and survival. Current crisis has impacted companies w.r.t. liquidity issues, resistance from banks on extending credit lines, over dependence on single source of funding, nature of debt and overall capital structure which is needed for long term growth.
Partner with us
Major parameters where Zeolyt Advisory will be able to do deep dive and help enterprises achieve tangible financial targets
Relook at Existing Capital Structure
- To ensure right mix of debt to make it more tax efficient
- Capitalize the opportunity to set the business for growth in the long run
- Benchmark with similar industry / similar size companies
- Change current debt mix – ST vs LT, domestic vs foreign depending upon the nature of the business
- Refinancing opportunity to reduce the cost of funding, extend the term given current business cycle
- Exit non-core investments / businesses to focus on the core
Broaden the Source of Funding
- Current liquidity crisis, banks going out of the business, reluctance to extend credit lines
- Reliability for the long run, better mix of debt and optimize cost of funding
- Explore opportunities beyond bank funding and leverage on new age NBFCs / start ups
- End to end guidance on exploring capital markets – both commercial papers and NCDs
Rating Advisory / Governance
- Easy access to financing, better terms if firm is rated by either CRISIL/CARE/ICRA
- Bring governance and best practices to retain / improvise rating
- End to end guidance / step wise help to management to get its firm rated
- Explore the different financing opportunities available once optimum rating is achieved
Optimize Working Capital Cycle
- Current crisis has made firms think about its inventory, receivable and creditors risk management
- Relook at the current arrangements with each counter party / financing before business is set for long term growth
- Explore receivable financing / dealer financing opportunities to reduce the collection risk
- Explore the supply chain financing to reduce the working capital cycle
- Provide end to end guidance on procurement to achieve best practices on inventory management
Foreign Exchange / Interest Rate Risk Management
- Many firms will get opportunity to explore export market given resistance to import from China
- Need to look at efficient FX / financing options to make the business profitable and sustainable in the long run in ever volatile markets
- Help design FX risk management policy
- Suggest remix of debt given FX receivables / payments
- Fixed vs floating interest rate loans to mitigate interest rate risk in the long run
Guidance on Ever Changing Regulations
- Govt regulations / policies will keep changing to overcome the current crisis
- Various benefits given to firms under regulations are wage and need to be interpreted to get the right context
- First point of contact / provide through understanding on impact of any changes in FDI/ RBI/ Government policy